As you step out of the shower you wipe off the steamed up mirror, your eyes move downward toward your stomach. You look for your abs and just sigh.
Keep reading ladies because I’m telling you that this is achievable no matter what you may think. Don’t ever listen to that inner voice that haunts you telling you that you can’t. As the saying goes can’t never did anything.
I’ve seen many women transform their abs into a piece of chiseled artwork. It just takes your determination mixed with dedication and then you will see all your hard work pay off.
Below you’ll discover some helpful training tips for your abs in order to reveal them in the way you’ve always wanted. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to and give up because you can do it. You absolutely can!
Warning: A Golden Nugget Of Advice To Ripped Abs for Women
To get that set of chiseled abs that you crave, you have to put in some specific ab movements to stimulate the muscle for development and fat loss, as well as eat a solid and balanced meal plan.
You Can’t Out Train A Bad Diet
You can’t eat excess carbs, junk food and loads of processed food and expect to have that sculpted look. Quite simply, you can’t “work off” a bad diet and expect to look like a fitness model.
To see your abs you have to be somewhat lean. Food options to consider are whole, natural, and organic, those free of chemicals and fillers. Of course pre-packaged meals are convenient, but in the long run, they don’t do anything for your physique, and the chemicals that are in them get lodged in your fat stores since the body can’t process them. Over time they gather, add up, and just increase your body fat level.
Best Foods To Choose
Great foods to include to get lean and to help sharpen your abs are protein for building purposes such as chicken, turkey, red meat, and let’s not forget about fish such as salmon. Other food choices are non-starchy vegetables that help to burn fat such as broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, green beans, etc.
General Meal Plan for Washboard Abs
- Meal 1: 4 egg whites and 1 yolk, 1/2 cup of oatmeal (measured dry)
- Meal 2: Protein shake mixed in water, add ice (fruit may be added)
- Meal 3: Baked fish with dill weed and sea salt for flavor. A side salad consisting of romaine lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes and red onion. For dressing you can use balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil
- Meal 4: ½ – 1 cup of fat-free cottage cheese with berries
- Meal 5: Protein shake (post-workout)
- Meal 6: Seasoned chicken breast, 1-2 cups of steamed broccoli
As a bonus diet tip, you can have as many veggies as you like since they are extremely low in carbs and they are actually one of the foods that burns body fat since they are so high in fiber and low on the glycemic index (GI).
Okay, now that we’ve got our eating down what else is there? Resistance training! You want to strengthen your core muscles in order to help give definition to your abs.
So let’s move on to some butt kicking ab exercises to help compliment your clean diet.
TIP: Always make sure whatever exercise you are doing that your form is spot on. Proper form is a key in getting the job done and will help prevent injuries, which of course you don’t want or need.
Ab Exercises To Include
I’m sure you have heard the saying “abs are made in the kitchen.” All that means is that what you put in your body affects every aspect it. Quite literally, you are what you eat. You can do crunches until you are blue in the face and you still won’t have a tight six-pack if your diet is not in check.
There are various exercises you can do to work your abs and make them stronger, and the denser you make your abs muscles, the more body fat you can burn in that region.
Follow these killer abdominal exercises ladies and you’ll be extremely happy with the results!
- Hanging Knee Raises – These are a sure-fire killer ab exercise for the lower abs. Be sure to curl your lower body up in a curling fashion rather than just brining your knees up. You want to simulate that ab action.
- Swiss Ball Crunches – This is a wonderful exercise to add to your ab workout because it works the abs as a whole. By doing your crunches on a Swiss Ball you can get the stretch in your belly between reps which further helps to work your midsection.
- Elbow-to-Knee – Want to really light your abs on fire? Try the elbow-to-knee exercise. This allows you to have some twisting action into your ab workout to better target the obliques.
So there it is in a nutshell. If you want killer abs folks you have no excuses now. I’ve just given you a great blueprint of ab tips for women that you can follow and start seeing astounding results.
Stay committed and follow your fitness goals!
(c) 2014 HisAndHerMuscle.com